Alexandria, VA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 2,943,055 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 2,440,225 SF / 82.91% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 502,830 SF / 17.09% of total industrial
- Total Population156,505
- Male Population(48.1 %) 75,346
- Female Population(51.9 %) 81,159
- Median Age36.50
- Average Household Income$127,734
- Median Household Income$96,733
- Median Income Under 25$49,225
- Median Income 25-44$97,171
- Median Income 45-64$106,424
- Median Income Over 65$81,384
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...
Top Markets for US Office Development Since 2007
September 06, 2017
The U.S. office market is one of the most expensive in the world, and a top destination for national and offshore investors alike. It’s no wonder then that office assets in the States fetch exorbitant prices and investors continue to pump capital into developing bigger and better office buildi...
DC Metro Office Sales Cool Down in Q2
August 14, 2017
Executive Summary sales volume drops 47% compared to Q1 average price per square foot on a slight rise Morgan Stanley closes top office buy of Q2 8 major developments on track for Q3 The Washington, D.C., office sales market started the year in full force, with more than $2 billion worth of pr...