Office Rental Market
- $19.71 2019 Avg. Asking Rent
- 11.90 % 2019 Avg. Vacancy Rate
- 0 2019 Office Completions (Sqft)
- 0 2020 Estimated Pipeline (Sqft)
Average Office Asking Rents by Class
2019 Average Office Rent per Square Foot
- Everett Class A Office Buildings$19.23
- Everett Class B Office Buildings$21.01
- Everett Class C Office Buildings$17.15
- WA Class A Office Buildings$47.13
- WA Class B Office Buildings$28.76
- WA Class C Office Buildings$19.66
Everett, WA Office Asking Rents by Class
Office asking rents vary across the Everett office market depending on several factors, one of which is property class. While rents for Class A office buildings in Everett averaged $19.23 per square foot in 2019, Class B office properties garnered average rental rates of $21.01 per square foot. Rental rates for Class C office property in Everett averaged $17.15 per square foot. On a statewide level, Class B office space rents averaged $28.76 per square foot, while rents for Class A office space across Washington averaged $47.13 per square foot. On average, Class C office properties in Washington commanded rents of $19.66 per square foot.
OFFICE CONSTRUCTION IN Everett, WA
- Everett, WA Total Sqft completed in 2019 0
- Everett, WA Total Sqft under construction in 2020 0
|Building name||Address||Total Sqft||Year built|
Office Spaces for Rent in Washington
See trends for nearby markets
The Everett office market contains an inventory of 3,864,261 square feet of office space, in 54 buildings that are equal to or larger than 25,000 square feet.
This market trends report is based on analysis of city-level data. Averages were calculated based on values dated January 1st 2019 through December 31st 2019. Construction pipeline data shown is valid as of April 2020. The information on this page was compiled using data provided by our sister company, CommercialEdge – a market intelligence solution which offers comprehensive knowledge on all Everett commercial properties sized 25,000 square feet or larger.
While every effort was made to ensure the accuracy of the data presented in this report, the information is provided “as is” and neither CommercialCafe nor CommercialEdge can guarantee that the information provided is complete.