Portland, OR Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 15,017,560 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,619,426 SF / 24.1% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 8,562,851 SF / 57.02% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,555,283 SF / 10.36% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,280,000 SF / 8.52% of total office with retail
- Total Population645,291
- Male Population(49.6 %) 319,869
- Female Population(50.4 %) 325,422
- Median Age37.10
- Average Household Income$96,000
- Median Household Income$71,005
- Median Income Under 25$32,330
- Median Income 25-44$80,048
- Median Income 45-64$77,877
- Median Income Over 65$50,013
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Key takeaways: 682 million square feet of office space have been added across the country in the last 10 years. Campus-style tech companies greatly influenced the suburban expansion throughout the U.S. New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco grew the most on the fringes of the urban cores. The...
Are You Living in One of the Cities Where Commuting Time Increased the Most or Least?
August 13, 2019
If you live and work in the U.S., you likely have some form of commute to work. Whether you take the train or go by car, bus or subway – or all of the above – commuting takes up a large amount of your personal time that can often lead to frustration. Spending hours in …