Hazeldean Mall is the only enclosed shopping centre In Kanata, providing a year-round climate-controlled retail experience to the communities of Kanata, Stittsville, and beyond. Now entering its 40th year as the prominent retail centre in the area, the mall has a long tradition of serving the area with a comprehensive roster of national and local tenants, local community support and seasonal events, serving over 100,000 nieghbours.
Recently upgraded features such as interior and exterior LED lighting, exterior and interior signage, and renovated entrances, create a welcoming and engaging environment that is enjoyed by a diverse demographic throughout the year. A prolific marketing program featuring a rich calendar of seasonal and recurring events stimulate interaction and draw steady traffic.
Click to watch video
Statistics & Demographics
• Car count over 25,000 daily
• Average household income is $133,308, 21% greater than the Ottawa average.
• 5 km radius has a highly educated population - 65% of adults have a post-secondary education.
• Projected strong population growth of 6.6% by 2022
• Over 100,000 residents, 26% of whom are bilingual.
• Surge in development with over 2,100 residential units within a 3km radius of Hazeldean Mall.
• 2km south of Highway 417 and Eagleson OC Transpo Park & Ride
• 6m from future LRT Moodie Station (Confederation Line)
• Serviced by 6 major OC Transpo routes
Big Box up to 60,000
Pad up to 8,000
Parking 1,294 stalls
Big Box Spaces can be further subdivided
• GoodLife Fitness
• Laura’s Your Independent Grocer
Major Retail Tenants
• Pearle Vision
• Farrah’s Fine Jewelers
Key Food Service
• Second Cup
• Moose McGuire's
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Hazeldean Mall?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Hazeldean Mall?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Hazeldean Mall totals 1,565 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Hazeldean Mall?
Hazeldean Mall totals 235,000 square feet.