Contact for pricing
Davies & Garvin
Office - Office-Warehouse
27 Mar, 2019
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
For full property details and due diligence documents, please visit www.FRE.com/251D2
This online auction is for a ±254,000 SF industrial building on ±16.45 acres of land, located at 700 S. German Lane, Conway, Arkansas. Features/highlights are as follows:
- Property boasts good visibility, traffic volume & access
- Used primarily for warehouse storage/light manufacturing
- Zoning: I-3 (Intensive Industrial District); current usage in conformance; City & County pushing for retail uses
- Site is relatively level and is said to drain adequately
- Public utilities, including city water, sewer, electricity & telecommunications in place
- Primarily prefabricated steel building on a concrete slab
- Building is fully insulated and parts have sprinklers
- Building has multiple entrance doors, canopies & loading docks w/15 ground-level overhead doors & 18 dock-high overhead doors that are 12' high & 10' wide
- Site improvements include asphalt parking, sidewalks & chain link fencing
- Building is partially leased (30% occupancy)
Conway is the county seat of Faulkner County and located in the state's most populous Metropolitan Statistical Area, Central Arkansas. Although sometimes considered a suburb of Little Rock, Conway is unique in that the majority of its residents do not commute out of the city to work. The city also serves as a regional shopping, educational, work, healthcare, sports, and cultural hub for Faulkner County and surrounding areas. Conway's growth can be attributed to its jobs in technology and higher education with its largest employers being Acxiom, the University of Central Arkansas, Conway Regional Health System, Hewlett Packard, Hendrix College, Virco Manufacturing, Snap-on, Insight Enterprises, and many technology start up companies. Conway is home to three post-secondary educational institutions, earning it the nickname "The City of Colleges."
As of the 2016 Census Estimate, the city proper had a total population of 65,300, making Conway the seventh largest city in Arkansas. Central Arkansas, the Little Rock–North Little Rock–Conway, AR Metropolitan Statistical Area, is ranked 75th largest in the United States with 734,622 people in 2016. Conway is part of the larger Little Rock–North Little Rock, AR Combined Statistical Area, which in 2016 had a population of 905,847, and ranked the country's 60th largest CSA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the lease rate for 700 S German Ln?
Rental asking rate at 700 S German Ln is 700,000 per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 700 S German Ln?
700 S German Ln totals 254,000 square feet.