5405 Windward Pkwy
5405 Windward Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004
- General Office
- 16,865 Sqft
- 144,409 Sqft
- 7 Spaces
- 39,494 Sqft
- 123,822 Sqft
- 10 Spaces
- 46,270 Sqft
- 368,688 Sqft
- 16 Spaces
- 103,586 Sqft
- 93,851 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,075 Sqft
- 350,000 Sqft
- 136,700 Sqft
- Price $27/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Windward Pointe
- Zip Code 30004
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 244,609 Sqft
- Lot Size 18.55 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 1010
- Parking Ratio 4.13/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 07 Jan, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|#300W||General Office||$27/Sqft/Year||16,865 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 5405 Windward Pkwy?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at 5405 Windward Pkwy?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 5405 Windward Pkwy totals 16,865 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 5405 Windward Pkwy is $27/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 5405 Windward Pkwy?
5405 Windward Pkwy totals 244,609 square feet.
When was this property built?
5405 Windward Pkwy was built in 1997.
Windward Pointe DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30004 is $161,635, from a total of 22,152 households. In terms of employment, there are 89.73 % white-collar and 10.27 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30004.
- Total Population64,232
- Male Population(49.3 %) 31,671
- Female Population(50.7 %) 32,561
- Median Age38.00
- Average Household Income$161,635
- Median Household Income$111,925
- Median Income Under 25$62,955
- Median Income 25-44$99,499
- Median Income 45-64$151,612
- Median Income Over 65$67,705