980 Birmingham Road, Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Neighborhood Center
- 5,600 Sqft
- 235,149 Sqft
- 7 Spaces
- 220,360.6 Sqft
- 61,588 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 7,937 Sqft
- 78,765 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 16,345 Sqft
- 300,000 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 13,948 Sqft
- 131,798 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Breamridge
- Zip Code 30004
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Retail - Neighborhood Center
- Property Size 80,912 Sqft
- Lot Size 18.98 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 2006
- Date Updated 21 Dec, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite C5||Retail||Contact for pricing||1,400 Sqft|
|Suite E4||Retail||Contact for pricing||1,200 Sqft|
|Suite A1||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,000 Sqft|
|Suite A2||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,000 Sqft|
|Suite E3||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,000 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Birmingham Village?
There are currently 5 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Birmingham Village?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Birmingham Village totals 1,400 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Birmingham Village?
Birmingham Village totals 80,912 square feet.
When was this property built?
Birmingham Village was built in 2006.
Breamridge DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30004 is $170,964, from a total of 23,005 households. In terms of employment, there are 90.71 % white-collar and 9.29 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30004.
- Total Population65,294
- Male Population(49.0 %) 32,012
- Female Population(51.0 %) 33,282
- Median Age38.40
- Average Household Income$170,964
- Median Household Income$119,859
- Median Income Under 25$63,094
- Median Income 25-44$103,219
- Median Income 45-64$157,804
- Median Income Over 65$74,933