Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East
6590 Shiloh Road East, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Flex - Industrial
- 23,700 Sqft
- 156,084 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 16,536 Sqft
- 116,000 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 23,730 Sqft
- 135,512 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 13,113 Sqft
- 75,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 54,000 Sqft
- 100,484 Sqft
- 150,000 Sqft
- 259,400 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Shiloh Farms
- Zip Code 30005
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Industrial - Flex - Industrial
- Property Size 93,544 Sqft
- Lot Size 9.11 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 74
- Parking Ratio 0.80/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 05 Jan, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite D||Warehouse/Distribution||Contact for pricing||23,700 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East totals 23,700 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East?
Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East totals 93,544 square feet.
When was this property built?
Meadows at Bluegrass - 6590 Shiloh Road East was built in 1997.
Shiloh Farms DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 30005 is $159,960, from a total of 13,260 households. In terms of employment, there are 95.83 % white-collar and 4.17 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 30005.
- Total Population39,420
- Male Population(51.1 %) 20,159
- Female Population(48.9 %) 19,261
- Median Age38.10
- Average Household Income$162,840
- Median Household Income$128,578
- Median Income 25-44$113,750
- Median Income 45-64$160,029
- Median Income Over 65$85,819