960 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- General Office
- 22,215 Sqft
- 110,000 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 37,616 Sqft
- 110,576 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 7,182 Sqft
- 76,380 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 36,556 Sqft
- 58,000 Sqft
- 7 Spaces
- 16,680 Sqft
- 174,276 Sqft
- 65,293 Sqft
- 78,625 Sqft
- Price $18.5 - $19.5/Sqft/Year
- City Alpharetta
- Neighborhood Windward Place
- Zip Code 30005
- Market Atlanta
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 66,968 Sqft
- Lot Size 6.78 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 361
- Parking Ratio 5.40/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 04 Feb, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 200||General Office||$18.5 - $19.5/Sqft/Year||8,733 Sqft|
|Suite 400||General Office||$18.5 - $19.5/Sqft/Year||13,482 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Windward Forest?
There are currently 2 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Windward Forest?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Windward Forest totals 13,482 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Windward Forest is $18.5 - $19.5/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Windward Forest?
Windward Forest totals 66,968 square feet.
When was this property built?
Windward Forest was built in 1997.
Windward Place Demographics
- Total Population5,984
- Male Population(50.1 %) 2,997
- Female Population(49.9 %) 2,987
- Median Age38.00
- Average Household Income$129,962
- Median Household Income$116,876
- Median Income Under 25$53,606
- Median Income 25-44$105,820
- Median Income 45-64$138,223
- Median Income Over 65$73,950