200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy - Office Space Availability
200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21401
- General Office
- 8,696 Sqft
- 58,250 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 12,000 Sqft
- 63,000 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 20,240 Sqft
- 75,718 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 8,391 Sqft
- 67,903 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 11,486 Sqft
- 67,384 Sqft
- 60,318 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Annapolis
- Neighborhood Parole
- Zip Code 21401
- Market Baltimore
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 54,762 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.41 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 219
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1988
- Date Updated 15 Mar, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Partial 4th Floor||General Office||Contact for pricing||762 Sqft|
|Partial 4th Floor||General Office||Contact for pricing||2,369 Sqft|
|Partial 4th Floor||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,820 Sqft|
|2nd Floor #Not known||General Office||Contact for pricing||3,745 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy?
There are currently 4 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at 200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy totals 3,745 square feet.
What is the total square footage of 200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy?
200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy totals 54,762 square feet.
When was this property built?
200 Harry S. Truman Pkwy was built in 1988.
Parole DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 21401 is $132,588, from a total of 16,456 households. In terms of employment, there are 91.75 % white-collar and 8.25 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 21401.
- Total Population17,074
- Male Population(47.5 %) 8,114
- Female Population(52.5 %) 8,960
- Median Age53.70
- Average Household Income$137,256
- Median Household Income$104,006
- Median Income Under 25$76,655
- Median Income 25-44$114,194
- Median Income 45-64$133,854
- Median Income Over 65$84,612