232 Ferdinand, Detroit, MI 48209
- For Sale $2,500,000
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 27,779 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.15 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 38
- Parking Ratio 1.45/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1947
- Date Updated Oct 05, 2021
- Clear Height 1'5''
- Grade Level Doors 8
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Detroit, MI
- Neighborhood West Riverfront
- Zip Code 48209
- Market Detroit
- 28,000 SF industrial building for sale
- Situated in close proximity to both the Ambassador Bridge and the soon to be constructed Gordie Howe Bridge
- Located on 1.15 acres with a fully fenced lot
- 8 drive-in doors (12' x 14') leading to large open warehouse space
- Ample power available
- Ceiling heights range from 14'-24'
- 2020 Taxes: $3,657.14
- For Sale at $2,500,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 232 Ferdinand?
232 Ferdinand totals 27,779 square feet.
When was this property built?
232 Ferdinand was built in 1947.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.