4611 24th Ave, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
- For Sale $3,809,000
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 46,854 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.98 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Year Built 1981
- Date Updated Jan 18, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Fort Gratiot, MI
- Neighborhood Gardendale
- Zip Code 48059
- Market Detroit
- Single Tenant Best Buy - in the Heart of Fort Gratiot, MI
- Adjacent to Hobby Lobby & Ulta - Surrounded by Major Retailers
- New Roof Installed in 2016 - 15 Years of Warranty Remaining
- NN Lease Structure - Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- 37,478 SF Building on 4.98 Acre Lot - Providing Excellent Parking & Opportunities to Repurpose
- Dense Community Surrounding - 2,400+ People Reside within 1 Mile Radius - 17,100+ People Reside within 3 Mile Radius
- 3,500+ Daytime Employees within 1 Mile Radius of Site
- Projected 2.2% Population Growth within 1 Mile Radius of Site in the Next 5 Years
- High Traffic Counts - 28,400+ Vehicles Pass Site Daily on 24th Ave
- Affluent Surrounding Area - Average Household Income Exceeds $77,900 within 1 Mile Radius of Site
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Best Buy?
Best Buy totals 46,854 square feet.
When was this property built?
Best Buy was built in 1981.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.