- +5 images
4450 24th Avenue, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
- For Sale $2,507,500
- Property Type Retail
- Year Built 1990
- Date Updated Sep 18, 2021
- Website dunhamssports.sharplaunch.com
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Fort Gratiot, MI
- Neighborhood Fort Gratiot County Park
- Zip Code 48059
- Market Detroit
- • Dunham’s Sports has been at this location for over 15 years and recently restructured their lease, to extend their term to ten (10) years with four, five-year options remaining with various increases. There is a scheduled 5.56% increase in February 2026.
- • Dunham’s Sports is currently an anchor to the 720,000 square foot Birchwood Mall, along 24th Avenue and in front of Lake Huron. 24th Avenue is a major thoroughfare in the retail trade area, boasting over 30,900 VPD.
- • Dunham’s Sports is paying $2.50 per square foot in net rent, which is below replacement costs and allows the 70,000 SF building to be offered just above $2.5 million ($35.67/SF), creating flexibility and rental upside to the new owner.
- • Fort Gratiot Township thrives as a major trade center featuring the largest shopping district in St. Clair County. This is significantly due to heavy traffic volume from Canada into Michigan by way of the local Blue Water Bridge, which is just under 3 miles from the property.
- • In addition to the surrounding Birchwood Mall retailers, Dunham’s Sports is surrounded by a host of nearby, national retailers such as: Walmart Supercenter, Target, Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Meijer, Kroger, Best Buy, Tractor Supply Co., Hobby Lobby, PetSmart, Kohl’s, Staples, Panera Bread, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, JoAnn Fabrics, Panda Express, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Olive Garden, and AutoZone, demonstrating the retail strength and further driving consumers to the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Dunham's Sports?
Dunham's Sports totals 70,299 square feet.
When was this property built?
Dunham's Sports was built in 1990.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.