DOWNTOWN FLEX BUILDING
114 N. Depot Street, Ionia, MI 48846
- For Sale $195,000
- Property Type Industrial - Flex - Industrial
- Property Size 9,168 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.25 Acre
- Date Updated Nov 06, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Ionia, MI
- Neighborhood Ionia
- Zip Code 48846
- 9,168 SF freestanding office/warehouse/shop building on 0.25-acre parcel in downtown Ionia
- Well located in Ionia’s beautiful, historic downtown district, between W. Main St. and W. Washington St.
- Constructed in 1996, building offers a 2,400 SF office area with multiple offices, single unisex restroom and 8’ ceiling and a 6,000 SF warehouse/shop space with single unisex restroom, 12’ ceiling, 1-9’x9’ GLOH door and a 768 SF loading area with 1-8’x9’ dock-high door
- Neighboring businesses include a variety of specialty shops, restaurants, salons and other services, including Mercantile Bank, Manpower, Wilson Heating, Cole Agency Insurance, Ionia Theatre, Independent Bank and Ionia City/County Government offices
- On-site and off-street parking available
- Site offers easy access from M-66/N. Dexter St.
- Zoned B-2, Community Business District in the City of Ionia
- Real Estate Taxes: $7,887 (2020)
- 2xSEV: $258,400 (2020)
- Current home of the Ionia Sentinel-Standard, which will relocate upon sale of property
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of DOWNTOWN FLEX BUILDING?
DOWNTOWN FLEX BUILDING totals 9,168 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.