The Old Lapeer Post Office
624 West Nepessing Street, Lapeer, MI 48446
- For Sale $1,175,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 14,466 SF
- Lot Size 0.59 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 44
- Parking Ratio 3.15 / 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1930
- Year Renovated 1997
- Date Updated Feb 11, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Very Walkable (71)
- Bike Score ® Bikeable (60)
- City Lapeer, MI
- Neighborhood Greater Lapeer
- Zip Code 48446
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Equestrian Staging Area
Fishing Area Parking Lot
Davison Bus Parking
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
Best Western Lapeer
Maple Leaf Motel
Buffalo Wild Wings
Lucky's Blind Fish Grill
E.G. Nicks Grill & Tavern
Apple Tree Family Dining
Fish Lake School
Five Lakes School
Playhouse Day Care
- For Sale: Old Lapeer Post Office Building in Downtown Lapeer
- 14,466 SF converted multi-tenant office building
- Beautifully completed renovations have been expertly maintained with no deferred maintenance
- 93% occupancy, last remaining vacant suite is built out and move-in ready
- Frontage along Nepessing Street, the main road of Lapeer's Downtown District
- Sale Price: $1,175,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of The Old Lapeer Post Office?
The Old Lapeer Post Office totals 14,466 square feet.
When was this property built?
The Old Lapeer Post Office was built in 1930.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.