501-509 Third St
501-509 Third St, Ludington, MI 49431
- For Sale $390,000
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 13,355 SF
- Lot Size 0.96 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 60
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class C
- Year Built 1955
- Year Renovated 1980
- Date Updated Oct 28, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Somewhat Walkable (53)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (43)
- City Ludington, MI
- Neighborhood Ludington
- Zip Code 49431
Points of Interest
MDOT Park & Ride - Ludington
Vista Villa Motel
Viking Arms Inn
Candlelite Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast
Ludington House Bed & Breakfast
The Q Smokehouse
The Alley Bar & Grill
Keeper's Fish Shack
Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Saint Stanislaus School
Ludington High School
Pleasant View School
West Shore Community College
South Summit School
Mason County Central Upper Elementary
Mason County Central High School
- 13,355 SF in 3 buildings
- Church built in 1955, 8,730 SF + 625 SF garage
- Church seats 300, organ remains (brand is "Rogers")
- New boiler— 1986
- Hall built in 1980, 4,000 SF, seats 425
- Frontage on three streets
- All in excellent condition
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 501-509 Third St?
501-509 Third St totals 13,355 square feet.
When was this property built?
501-509 Third St was built in 1955.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.