New Retail Development - Anchored by Meijer - Space Availability
3175 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 4,814 SF
- Date Updated Dec 10, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Multi-Tenant Development see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® 60/100 Somewhat Walkable
- Bike Score ® 40/100 Somewhat Bikeable
- City Rochester Hills, MI
- Neighborhood Rochester Hills
- Zip Code 48307
- Market Detroit
Points of Interest
Rochester Mills Parking
West Library Parking
Car Pool Parking
Lot 9 Student and Visitor Parking
Lot 1 Student and Visitor Parking
West Branch Area A
Ming East Pastry Delight
Greek Islands Coney
Social Kitchen Bar
Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
Whole Foods Market
Busch's Fresh Food Market
Somerset Collection North
Somerset Collection South
- Alrig USA has proposed plans to develop a brand-new multi-tenant retail center consisting of up to 4,814 SF with a drive-thru available for lease.
- Anchored by Meijer, the retail development is located on East Auburn Road and South Rochester Road, near a signalized intersection. Property offers three separate entrances for seamless ingress and egress.
- Nearby retailers include Meijer, Target, Lowe's, Kohl's, Office Max, Culver's, Dollar Tree, Panera, TJ Maxx and many more.
- Restaurant, retail and a drive-thru opportunity are available for lease.
- Pylon signage available.
- Q1 2024 delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at New Retail Development - Anchored by Meijer?
Currently, the largest rentable space at New Retail Development - Anchored by Meijer totals 4,814 square feet.
What is the total square footage of New Retail Development - Anchored by Meijer?
New Retail Development - Anchored by Meijer totals 4,814 square feet.
- Market Value* $12,580,120
- Assessed Value $12,580,120
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge.
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the property’s latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.