20-Acre Redevelopment Site | Opportunity Zone - Space Availability
25333 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Other
- Lot Size 21.67 Acre
- Date Updated May 14, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 21.67 Acres see moresee less|
- City Southfield, MI
- Neighborhood Southfield
- Zip Code 48034
- Market Detroit
- Mixed-use redevelopment site in an opportunity zone
- Located in Southfield, the geographic center of Southeast Michigan
- Within Metro Detroit's second largest office market of over 27 million square feet
- Surrounded by over 10,000 businesses and 100 Fortune 500 companies
- Direct access to I-696, The Lodge Freeway (M-10), and Telegraph Road (M-24)
- Thirty-minute drive to Detroit Metro Airport, Downtown Detroit, and Troy's business district
- In walking distance to retail, restaurants and entertainment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at 20-Acre Redevelopment Site | Opportunity Zone?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 20-Acre Redevelopment Site | Opportunity Zone totals 180,000 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.