Former Huntington Bank Branch - Office Space Availability
22575 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48033
- For Lease $20/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 3,530 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.66 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 28
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1953
- Date Updated Dec 16, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 22575 see moresee less|
- City Southfield, MI
- Neighborhood Southfield
- Zip Code 48033
- Market Detroit
- Former 3,530 SF bank building with drive-thru available for sale on .95 acre (L-shaped)
- Flexible zoning uses (I-1)
- Equidistant from the "Big 3"
- Solid construction and site could accommodate building expansion
- Ample parking (20, 5.7/1,000 SF) with strong possibility of adding more
- Excellent visibility along busy Telegraph Road
- Nearby Lear Corporation and various auto-related companies
- For sale at $675,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lease rate for Former Huntington Bank Branch?
Rental asking rate at Former Huntington Bank Branch is $20/Sqft/Year per square foot.
How many office spaces are available at Former Huntington Bank Branch?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Former Huntington Bank Branch?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Former Huntington Bank Branch totals 3,530 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Former Huntington Bank Branch is $20/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Former Huntington Bank Branch?
Former Huntington Bank Branch totals 3,530 square feet.
When was this property built?
Former Huntington Bank Branch was built in 1953.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.