240 N Wilson Rd
240 N Wilson Rd, Columbus, OH 43204
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Neighborhood Center
- Lot Size 37.08 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 1650
- Year Built 1965
- Year Renovated 2014
- Date Updated Sep 28, 2022
- Website www.cbcworldwide.com
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|250 see moresee less|
|3445 see moresee less|
|3449 see moresee less|
|3451 see moresee less|
|3485 see moresee less|
|3489 see moresee less|
|Outlot 1 see moresee less|
|Outlot 2 see moresee less|
|Outlot 3 see moresee less|
|Outlot 4 see moresee less|
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (50)
- Transit Score ® Some Transit (36)
- Bike Score ® Bikeable (55)
- City Columbus, OH
- Neighborhood Valleyview Heights
- Zip Code 43204
- Market Columbus
Points of Interest
Broad & Southampton Park & Ride
700 West Public Parking
North Market Parking
Northern Lights Park & Ride
Whole Foods Market
- Surrounding the center is large industrial employers and residential neighborhoods. There are national, regional, and local retailers in the immediate area. The center is in close proximity to the Hollywood Casino and Doctors West Hospital.
- Lot Description: Level
- Lot Description: Access Type - Road
- Age: Over 50 Years Old
- Exterior Description: Brick
- Road Type: City / Town Street
- Sewer: City
- Area Description: Suburban
- Lot Size: 20-50 Acres
- Exterior Description: Concrete Block
- Water: City Water
- RETAIL OR OFFICE FOR LEASE, OUTLOTS AVAILABLE
- Great for many commercial uses
- Ground lease opportunities for outparcels
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at 240 N Wilson Rd?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 240 N Wilson Rd totals 84,071 square feet.
What is the total square footage of 240 N Wilson Rd?
240 N Wilson Rd totals 300,254 square feet.
When was this property built?
240 N Wilson Rd was built in 1965.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.