2780 Airport Drive
2780 Airport Drive, Columbus, OH 43219
- General Office
- 104,069 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 112,000 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 532,496 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 142,315 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 23,000 Sqft
- 10,613 Sqft
- 333,169 Sqft
- 201,460 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Brentnell
- Zip Code 43219
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Date Updated 09 Apr, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Space Available||General Office||Contact for pricing||104,069 Sqft|
Four-story, 104,069 SF multi-tenant office building. Adjacent to the Port Columbus International Airport on a 9.3 acre site in the Port Columbus Executive Park.
- 4.7/1,000 parking ratio
- Adjacent to Port Columbus International Airport
- Direct access to I-670, minutes from I-71 and I-270
- Located just minutes from Downtown Columbus and Easton Town Center
- Monument signage available along Airport Drive
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 2780 Airport Drive?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at 2780 Airport Drive?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 2780 Airport Drive totals 104,069 square feet.
Brentnell DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43219 is $50,748, from a total of 11,841 households. In terms of employment, there are 75.34 % white-collar and 24.66 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43219.
- Total Population31,078
- Male Population(47.0 %) 14,602
- Female Population(53.0 %) 16,476
- Median Age30.00
- Average Household Income$50,748
- Median Household Income$37,316
- Median Income Under 25$22,188
- Median Income 25-44$36,862
- Median Income 45-64$45,550
- Median Income Over 65$35,959