31-55 W Long St
31-55 W Long St, Columbus, OH 43215
- 4,569 Sqft
- 49,858 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 20,632 Sqft
- 30,673 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 30,378 Sqft
- 26,319 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 25,800 Sqft
- 132,982 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 3,668 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Columbus City Center
- Zip Code 43215
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 19,398 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.27 Acre
- Year Built 1900
- Date Updated 18 Mar, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|#B-D||General Office||Contact for pricing||4,569 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 31-55 W Long St?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at 31-55 W Long St?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 31-55 W Long St totals 4,569 square feet.
What is the total square footage of 31-55 W Long St?
31-55 W Long St totals 19,398 square feet.
When was this property built?
31-55 W Long St was built in 1900.
Columbus City Center DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43215 is $92,448, from a total of 9,666 households. In terms of employment, there are 95.13 % white-collar and 4.87 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43215.
- Total Population15,291
- Male Population(54.8 %) 8,381
- Female Population(45.2 %) 6,910
- Median Age30.70
- Average Household Income$92,448
- Median Household Income$66,000
- Median Income Under 25$45,000
- Median Income 25-44$72,717
- Median Income 45-64$56,154
- Median Income Over 65$42,702