4100 Horizons Drive
4100 Horizons Drive, Columbus, OH 43220
- General Office
- 17,736 Sqft
- 30,751 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 12,260 Sqft
- 31,898 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 24,013 Sqft
- 45,426 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 11,786 Sqft
- 26,006 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 5,600 Sqft
- 25,778 Sqft
- Price $17.95 - $52.5/Sqft/Year
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Tarrington Woods
- Zip Code 43220
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 31,512 Sqft
- Lot Size 2.06 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 114
- Parking Ratio 3.62/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated 15 Oct, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 102||General Office||$17.95/Sqft/Year||3,600 Sqft|
|Suite 202||General Office||$17.95/Sqft/Year||2,897 Sqft|
|Suite 203||General Office||$17.95/Sqft/Year||1,339 Sqft|
|Suite 204||General Office||$17.95/Sqft/Year||1,915 Sqft|
|Suite 206||General Office||$17.95/Sqft/Year||7,905 Sqft|
|2nd Floor # Suite Not Known||General Office||$52.5/Sqft/Year||80 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 4100 Horizons Drive?
There are currently 6 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at 4100 Horizons Drive?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 4100 Horizons Drive totals 7,905 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 4100 Horizons Drive is $17.95/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 4100 Horizons Drive?
4100 Horizons Drive totals 31,512 square feet.
When was this property built?
4100 Horizons Drive was built in 2001.
Tarrington Woods DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43220 is $108,859, from a total of 11,710 households. In terms of employment, there are 92.54 % white-collar and 7.46 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43220.
- Total Population532
- Male Population(48.7 %) 259
- Female Population(51.1 %) 272
- Median Age37.00
- Average Household Income$115,063
- Median Household Income$81,724
- Median Income Under 25$28,607
- Median Income 25-44$82,644
- Median Income 45-64$97,215
- Median Income Over 65$74,980