5 East Long Street
5 East Long Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- General Office
- 5,182 Sqft
- 45,716 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 8,204 Sqft
- 40,120 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 7,894 Sqft
- 43,840 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 18,080 Sqft
- 30,228 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 15,598 Sqft
- 120,000 Sqft
- Price $16.5/Sqft/Year
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Columbus City Center
- Zip Code 43215
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 48,405 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.1 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1923
- Date Updated 29 Sep, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Partial 7th Floor||General Office||$16.5/Sqft/Year||3,200 Sqft|
|Partial 8th Floor||General Office||$16.5/Sqft/Year||1,200 Sqft|
|Partial 10th Floor||General Office||$16.5/Sqft/Year||782 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 5 East Long Street?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at 5 East Long Street?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 5 East Long Street totals 3,200 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 5 East Long Street is $16.5/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 5 East Long Street?
5 East Long Street totals 48,405 square feet.
When was this property built?
5 East Long Street was built in 1923.
Columbus City Center DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43215 is $88,879, from a total of 9,188 households. In terms of employment, there are 94.42 % white-collar and 5.58 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43215.
- Total Population14,440
- Male Population(54.3 %) 7,847
- Female Population(45.7 %) 6,593
- Median Age31.00
- Average Household Income$88,879
- Median Household Income$61,332
- Median Income Under 25$38,188
- Median Income 25-44$71,925
- Median Income 45-64$46,354
- Median Income Over 65$37,321