8000 Ravines Edge Court
8000 Ravines Edge Court, Columbus, OH 43235
- General Office
- 17,237 Sqft
- 30,672 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 9,031 Sqft
- 30,228 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 15,598 Sqft
- 47,688 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 10,233 Sqft
- 45,426 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 11,786 Sqft
- 32,940 Sqft
- Price $10.95 - $19.88/Sqft/Year
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Northwoods
- Zip Code 43235
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 30,648 Sqft
- Lot Size 2.24 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 122
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1986
- Date Updated 15 Oct, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 102||General Office||$10.95/Sqft/Year||2,066 Sqft|
|Suite 250||General Office||$15.95/Sqft/Year||4,427 Sqft|
|2nd Floor||General Office||$19.88/Sqft/Year||10,744 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 8000 Ravines Edge Court?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at 8000 Ravines Edge Court?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 8000 Ravines Edge Court totals 10,744 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at 8000 Ravines Edge Court is $19.88/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of 8000 Ravines Edge Court?
8000 Ravines Edge Court totals 30,648 square feet.
When was this property built?
8000 Ravines Edge Court was built in 1986.
Northwoods DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43235 is $99,399, from a total of 18,177 households. In terms of employment, there are 89.83 % white-collar and 10.17 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43235.
- Total Population42,673
- Male Population(48.2 %) 20,551
- Female Population(51.8 %) 22,122
- Median Age36.70
- Average Household Income$99,399
- Median Household Income$76,250
- Median Income Under 25$42,868
- Median Income 25-44$80,682
- Median Income 45-64$92,440
- Median Income Over 65$55,021