Community Corporate Center
445 Hutchinson Ave., Columbus, OH 43235
- 44,021 Sqft
- 133,528 Sqft
- 6 Spaces
- 36,958 Sqft
- 196,709 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 86,473 Sqft
- 10,878 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 4,084 Sqft
- 29,636 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 2,800 Sqft
- 163,880 Sqft
- Price $12 - $16/Sqft/Year
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Crosswoods
- Zip Code 43235
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 250,169 Sqft
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1988
- Date Updated 27 Oct, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 995||General Office||$16/Sqft/Year||8,986 Sqft|
|Suite 400||General Office||$16/Sqft/Year||28,825 Sqft|
|Suite 330||General Office||$12/Sqft/Year||6,210 Sqft|
• Suite 330 - 6,210 SF • Discounted rental rate 30% off building asking rate • Existing term expires 4/17/2022 but Landlord willing to extend • Amenities abound in the building – full service café, large training/conference facility, covered executive par
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Community Corporate Center?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Community Corporate Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Community Corporate Center totals 28,825 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Community Corporate Center is $16/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Community Corporate Center?
Community Corporate Center totals 250,169 square feet.
When was this property built?
Community Corporate Center was built in 1988.
Crosswoods DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43235 is $99,399, from a total of 18,177 households. In terms of employment, there are 89.83 % white-collar and 10.17 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43235.
- Total Population42,673
- Male Population(48.2 %) 20,551
- Female Population(51.8 %) 22,122
- Median Age36.70
- Average Household Income$99,399
- Median Household Income$76,250
- Median Income Under 25$42,868
- Median Income 25-44$80,682
- Median Income 45-64$92,440
- Median Income Over 65$55,021