The Brewery Tower
500 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- General Office
- 21,568 Sqft
5040 Forest Drive, New Albany, OH 43054
- 60,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 15,140 Sqft
545 Metro Place South, Dublin, OH 43017
- 119,354 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 10,792 Sqft
300 Spruce Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- 78,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 4,487 Sqft
88 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- 260,304 Sqft
- 7 Spaces
- 31,899 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood Brewery District
- Zip Code 43215
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 142,315 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.92 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 569
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1989
- Date Updated 13 Aug, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite # Not Known||General Office||Contact for pricing||21,568 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at The Brewery Tower?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at The Brewery Tower?
Currently, the largest rentable space at The Brewery Tower totals 21,568 square feet.
What is the total square footage of The Brewery Tower?
The Brewery Tower totals 142,315 square feet.
When was this property built?
The Brewery Tower was built in 1989.
Brewery District DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43215 is $88,879, from a total of 9,188 households. In terms of employment, there are 94.42 % white-collar and 5.58 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43215.
- Total Population2,193
- Male Population(52.3 %) 1,146
- Female Population(47.7 %) 1,047
- Median Age32.00
- Average Household Income$84,044
- Median Household Income$56,680
- Median Income Under 25$32,566
- Median Income 25-44$68,861
- Median Income 45-64$45,190
- Median Income Over 65$39,055