Two Miranova Place
2 Miranova Place, Columbus, OH 43215
- General Office
- 30,922 Sqft
- 256,495 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 26,555 Sqft
- 62,968 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 8,330 Sqft
- 55,844 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 16,367 Sqft
- 65,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,669 Sqft
- Price $14.5/Sqft/Year
- City Columbus
- Neighborhood River South
- Zip Code 43215
- Market Columbus
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 243,527 Sqft
- Lot Size 3.01 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 730
- Parking Ratio 3.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated 13 Apr, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 340||General Office||$14.5/Sqft/Year||8,357 Sqft|
|Suite 400||General Office||$14.5/Sqft/Year||6,885 Sqft|
|Suite 410||General Office||$14.5/Sqft/Year||7,534 Sqft|
|Suite 900||General Office||$14.5/Sqft/Year||8,146 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Two Miranova Place?
There are currently 4 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Two Miranova Place?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Two Miranova Place totals 8,357 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Two Miranova Place is $14.5/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Two Miranova Place?
Two Miranova Place totals 243,527 square feet.
When was this property built?
Two Miranova Place was built in 2001.
River South DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 43215 is $88,879, from a total of 9,188 households. In terms of employment, there are 94.42 % white-collar and 5.58 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 43215.
- Total Population14,440
- Male Population(54.3 %) 7,847
- Female Population(45.7 %) 6,593
- Median Age31.00
- Average Household Income$88,879
- Median Household Income$61,332
- Median Income Under 25$38,188
- Median Income 25-44$71,925
- Median Income 45-64$46,354
- Median Income Over 65$37,321