- For Lease $20,950.00/MO
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 31,300 SF
- Lot Size 2.67 Acre
- Year Built 1974
- Date Updated Oct 25, 2023
- Grade Level Doors 5
- HVAC None
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- 3 Industrial Buildings totaling ±31,300 SF on ±2.67 Acres
- Building 1: ±10,000 SF office/warehouse
- ±1,500 SF Office w/ 3 Private Offices
- ±8,500 SF Shop w/ 1 Drive-Through & 1 Drive-In Bay
- (2) 15’ x 18’ Automatic Overhead Doors (14’ clearance)
- (1) 14’ x 16’ Overhead Door
- (2) 3-ton bridge cranes
- 3-Phase/480v power, plumbed with natural gas, and shop heaters
- Building 2: ±3,300 SF Storage/Warehouse
- (1) 12' x 10' overhead door entrance and 2 smaller overhead doors
- Building 3: ±18,000 SF Office/Warehouse
- (4) large offices, a large reception/counter area, training room, (4) break areas, (4) restrooms
- ±6,500 SF of the total square footage is outside covered storage
- Yard is ±95% asphalt
- City Utilities, Fully Fenced & Secured
3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage
Walk Score ®9/100 Car-Dependent
Bike Score ®26/100 Somewhat Bikeable
- City Odessa, TX
- Neighborhood Odessa
- Zip Code 79763
- Market Midland Odessa
Points of Interest
Taco Bell / KFC
West County Plaza
Rock Hill Village Shopping Center
Rock Hill Shopping Center
Supermercado El Rancho
MCH Family Health Clinic
Central Fire Station
Medical Center Hospital
Ector County Law Enforcement Center
Odessa Police Department
Odessa Regional Medical Center
Odessa Regional Medical Center South Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of renting industrial/warehouse space at 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage?
The average rental rate for industrial/warehouse space at 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage is $20,950.00/MO. Generally, the asking price for warehouse spaces varies based on the location of the property, with proximity to transportation hubs, access to highways or ports playing a key role in the building’s valuation. Other factors that influence cost are the property’s age, its quality rating, as well as its onsite facilities and features.
What type of industrial space is available for rent at 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage?
The property at 901 S County Rd W was completed in 1974. In total, 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage incorporates 31,300 square feet of Warehouse/Distribution space.
How many loading docks does 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage have?
3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage is equipped with 5 loading docks that allow for an efficient and safe movement of goods in and out of the facility.
5 of these are grade level loading docks, ideal for the handling of large or bulky items, as they do not require the use of a ramp or dock leveler.
Is there parking available at 901 S County Rd W?
Contact the property representative for more information on vehicle access and parking options at or near this property, as well as additional amenities that enhance the tenant experience at 901 S County Rd W.
Does 3 Industrial Buildings, Cranes, Covered Storage have climate control?
Reach out to the property representative or listing broker to find out more about climate control capabilities at this property. Climate control is typically present in industrial buildings that are suited to store items susceptible to temperature and damage from humidity, such as food, pharmaceuticals, paper, textiles, and electronics.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.