Denver, CO Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 65,326,621 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 14,811,713 SF / 22.67% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 45,094,239 SF / 69.03% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 3,896,669 SF / 5.96% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 1,524,000 SF / 2.33% of total industrial
- Class A: 16,294,881 SF / 24.94% of total industrial
- Class B: 28,015,618 SF / 42.89% of total industrial
- Class C: 366,960 SF / 0.56% of total industrial
- Total Population693,417
- Male Population(50.1 %) 347,188
- Female Population(49.9 %) 346,229
- Median Age34.40
- Average Household Income$93,650
- Median Household Income$63,793
- Median Income Under 25$40,007
- Median Income 25-44$73,137
- Median Income 45-64$69,489
- Median Income Over 65$43,039
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Top Green Coworking Spaces in the U.S.
noviembre 04, 2019
Sustainability matters more now than ever before—and the world’s coworking spaces are no exception. Coworking operators are also recognizing that going green is not just a fad. In fact, eco-friendly practices can give your coworking space the competitive edge it needs—and benefit the planet at t...
Key takeaways: 682 million square feet of office space have been added across the country in the last 10 years. Campus-style tech companies greatly influenced the suburban expansion throughout the U.S. New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco grew the most on the fringes of the urban cores. The...