Brooklyn, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 5,191,076 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 2,962,263 SF / 57.06% of total industrial
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,175,000 SF / 22.63% of total industrial
- > 1M SF: 1,053,813 SF / 20.3% of total industrial
- Total Population2,590,362
- Male Population(47.3 %) 1,226,519
- Female Population(52.7 %) 1,363,843
- Median Age35.00
- Average Household Income$80,446
- Median Household Income$51,574
- Median Income Under 25$38,145
- Median Income 25-44$61,382
- Median Income 45-64$57,571
- Median Income Over 65$27,784
Original cast iron columns, barrel vaulted ceilings, and decorative brickwork have been masterfully preserved during the adaptive reuse renovation of this 100+-year-old Brooklyn gem. Check out the full story on our building of the week.
Ever since the financial crisis, a growing number of workers have seen their schedules become increasingly flexible, as many have either turned to freelancing full-time, taken on a second job or are looking to launch their own business. Coworking offices have sprung up throughout the nation, cat...
7 Inspiring US Coworking Concepts
February 13, 2019
In an increasingly entrepreneurial economy, flexible workspace has grown rapidly to account for one third of office leasing in the last year and a half. Check out these 7 unique U.S. coworking spaces and brands that still stand out and inspire!