New York City Demographics
- Total Population8,426,743
- Male Population(47.6 %) 4,015,044
- Female Population(52.4 %) 4,411,699
- Median Age35.80
- Average Household Income$85,704
- Median Household Income$53,373
- Median Income Under 25$34,542
- Median Income 25-44$64,169
- Median Income 45-64$57,639
- Median Income Over 65$31,615
7 Inspiring US Coworking Concepts
February 13, 2019
In an increasingly entrepreneurial economy, flexible workspace has grown rapidly to account for one third of office leasing in the last year and a half. Check out these 7 unique U.S. coworking spaces and brands that still stand out and inspire!
Company Spotlight: Brookfield Office Properties
February 12, 2019
Brookfield Office Properties now has one of the biggest footprints in Manhattan, operating more than 23 million square feet of space, and another two million square feet under construction.
10 Grand Central Welcomes New Tenant – The Week
February 05, 2019
Marx Realty announced in a recent press release that media company The Week Publication has leased 12,000 square feet of office space at 10 Grand Central in Midtown Manhattan. Completed in 1931, 10 Grand Central is a 35-story building that already houses several United Nations-affiliated offices...