New York City Demographics
- Total Population8,581,428
- Male Population(47.7 %) 4,090,435
- Female Population(52.3 %) 4,490,993
- Median Age36.80
- Average Household Income$100,214
- Median Household Income$63,576
- Median Income Under 25$40,230
- Median Income 25-44$70,169
- Median Income 45-64$72,936
- Median Income Over 65$37,596
Original cast iron columns, barrel vaulted ceilings, and decorative brickwork have been masterfully preserved during the adaptive reuse renovation of this 100+-year-old Brooklyn gem. Check out the full story on our building of the week.
2019 US Office Pipeline – NYC, the Bay Area and San Francisco Set to Deliver 33 MSF of Office Space
April 10, 2019
Since 2009, the U.S. economy has had more than 110 consecutive months of growth, making this the second longest economic expansion since the Great Depression. After a rather tepid 2017 performance, the U.S. office market gathered some steam in 2018, adding 76 million square feet of new office sp...
Office Building of the Week: 10 Hudson Yards – NYC
March 20, 2019
As the massive Hudson Yards development in West Midtown pushes on, Related Cos. and Oxford Properties Group deliver more striking additions to the NYC Skyline. This week we look at 10 Hudson Yards, the first completed skyscraper of the megaproject.