Manhattan, NY Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 273,227 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 273,227 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Total Population1,619,886
- Male Population(47.3 %) 766,241
- Female Population(52.7 %) 853,645
- Median Age36.40
- Average Household Income$124,909
- Median Household Income$106,056
- Median Income Under 25$48,990
- Median Income 25-44$132,284
- Median Income 45-64$102,656
- Median Income Over 65$44,277
Key takeaways: 682 million square feet of office space have been added across the country in the last 10 years. Campus-style tech companies greatly influenced the suburban expansion throughout the U.S. New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco grew the most on the fringes of the urban cores. The...
Manhattan Office Sales in Q2 2019 Just Short of $2B, Trophy Office Space Leases Hit $94/Sq.Ft.
August 06, 2019
Executive Summary Office sales volume drops 26% y-o-y, closes Q2 at $1.9 billion Average sale prices drop to $556/sq.ft., lowest in five years Google buys Milk Building for $592 million in largest Q2 office transaction Average asking price for trophy office space hits $94/Sq.Ft. in Q2, A+ vacanc...
Largest US Beauty Retailer Signs Lease with Largest NYC Landlord
August 05, 2019
SL Green Realty announced signing Ulta Beauty Inc., to the retail roster at 2 Herald Square. The deal puts the largest beauty retailer in the U.S. in a 12,040-square-foot store located at the intersection of Sixth Avenue, Broadway, and 34th Street. This highly coveted corner of Herald Square is ...