FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get office space in Middle Island, NY?
Start your search for office space in Middle Island, NY by using our filters that allow you to find the best space for your business needs. Filter listings by location, property size, available space or lease rate. Property pages will offer details about an office building’s rating, year built, availabilities, price per square foot and more. After drawing up a shortlist, make sure you contact the listed broker(s) to schedule a viewing and begin the negotiation process for your lease contract.
What other property types are available for lease in Middle Island, NY?
In addition to traditional office spaces, commercial real estate listings on our platform also include coworking & shared office space options, retail spaces, industrial buildings, warehouses, distribution facilities, and more.
Middle Island Demographics
- Total Population10,228
- Male Population(45.3 %) 4,631
- Female Population(54.7 %) 5,597
- Median Age45.30
- Average Household Income$89,436
- Median Household Income$78,301
- Median Income Under 25$2,499
- Median Income 25-44$86,369
- Median Income 45-64$100,625
- Median Income Over 65$50,262