Atlanta, GA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 42,042,860 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 8,245,827 SF / 19.61% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 21,785,693 SF / 51.82% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 4,811,397 SF / 11.44% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 7,199,943 SF / 17.13% of total office with retail
- Total Population488,800
- Male Population(48.5 %) 237,192
- Female Population(51.5 %) 251,608
- Median Age33.30
- Average Household Income$106,296
- Median Household Income$59,948
- Median Income Under 25$31,335
- Median Income 25-44$71,997
- Median Income 45-64$63,068
- Median Income Over 65$35,351
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...
10 Coworking Spaces that Nailed Work and Play
February 24, 2020
Previously, game developers had few options when developing their craft. They would either work locked away in their bedrooms or rent out ultra-expensive studio space in an up-and-coming part of town. But, thanks to the coworking office revolution, game developers have new choices for cooperativ...
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...