Chicago, IL Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 12,382,134 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,318,377 SF / 26.8% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 7,851,554 SF / 63.41% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,212,203 SF / 9.79% of total office with retail
- Total Population2,709,534
- Male Population(48.6 %) 1,317,791
- Female Population(51.4 %) 1,391,743
- Median Age34.60
- Average Household Income$90,708
- Median Household Income$58,247
- Median Income Under 25$32,333
- Median Income 25-44$71,965
- Median Income 45-64$63,081
- Median Income Over 65$33,637
Top 50 Office Sales of the Last 2 Decades
February 01, 2021
The years between 2000 and 2020 have proven to be quite eventful for the U.S. office market. The first decade started on the tail end of the dot-com bubble, which resulted in the boom and bust of an unprecedented real estate bubble. Then, the 2010s were marked by growth and consolidation, only t...
Racing for the Sky: The World’s Tallest Buildings to Date
September 09, 2020
For most of the past century, the U.S. reigned supreme as the home of the tallest buildings in the world. Then, Asia took over. Watch the world’s skyscraper race!
MLL Capital has started building a $500 million portfolio of institutional assets in the medical office, laboratory and life sciences sector. The investment firm recently purchased the Ravenswood Professional Building — a medical office building in the Ravenswood neighborhood on the north side o...