Minneapolis, MN Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 453,554 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 67,699 SF / 14.93% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 385,855 SF / 85.07% of total office with retail
- Total Population416,021
- Male Population(50.7 %) 211,095
- Female Population(49.3 %) 204,926
- Median Age32.10
- Average Household Income$85,887
- Median Household Income$58,993
- Median Income Under 25$31,145
- Median Income 25-44$67,356
- Median Income 45-64$63,768
- Median Income Over 65$42,606
The Impact of Coworking on Local Communities
March 19, 2020
Coworking spaces are well known for building strong communities inside their walls. However, these flexible workspaces can also impact their wider community. The local economy often benefits from a coworking space. Without them, many suburbs and mid-sized urban areas would shrink as workers move...
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
Key takeaways: 682 million square feet of office space have been added across the country in the last 10 years. Campus-style tech companies greatly influenced the suburban expansion throughout the U.S. New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco grew the most on the fringes of the urban cores. The...