Austin, TX Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 31,405,222 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 8,266,842 SF / 26.32% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 19,514,490 SF / 62.14% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 3,623,890 SF / 11.54% of total office with retail
- Total Population935,755
- Male Population(50.7 %) 474,247
- Female Population(49.3 %) 461,508
- Median Age33.00
- Average Household Income$97,331
- Median Household Income$67,462
- Median Income Under 25$29,632
- Median Income 25-44$69,543
- Median Income 45-64$79,728
- Median Income Over 65$55,687
What It Costs to Rent in the Top 10 Cities for Startups in the U.S.
January 29, 2020
Back in June, COMMERCIALCafé came out with the Top Cities for Startups in the United States, in which we analyzed data of the 50 most populous cities in the country to determine which 20 cities were best for early-stage startups. Working professionals with years of experience, as well as talente...
15 Incredible Coworking Spaces with Labs
January 27, 2020
Coworking is expanding into a range of industries, including life science, biotech and other science-focused sectors. To meet the needs of these users, a growing number of lab-focused coworking spaces are opening their doors. As a result, scientists can now reap the rewards of coworking, thanks ...
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...