Bellevue, WA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 4,158,542 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 844,465 SF / 20.31% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,510,181 SF / 36.32% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 503,896 SF / 12.12% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,300,000 SF / 31.26% of total office with retail
- Total Population142,242
- Male Population(50.7 %) 72,171
- Female Population(49.3 %) 70,071
- Median Age38.10
- Average Household Income$155,184
- Median Household Income$112,283
- Median Income Under 25$53,269
- Median Income 25-44$124,879
- Median Income 45-64$136,112
- Median Income Over 65$68,241
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...