Seattle, WA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 14,293,006 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 3,566,054 SF / 24.95% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 6,634,358 SF / 46.42% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 2,392,594 SF / 16.74% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,700,000 SF / 11.89% of total office with retail
- Class B: 83,143 SF / 0.58% of total office with retail
- Total Population708,823
- Male Population(50.4 %) 357,372
- Female Population(49.6 %) 351,451
- Median Age35.50
- Average Household Income$119,707
- Median Household Income$85,562
- Median Income Under 25$41,179
- Median Income 25-44$99,356
- Median Income 45-64$100,370
- Median Income Over 65$52,392
Our expert insight series continues with Norm Miller, PhD, the Hahn Chair of Real Estate Finance at the University of San Diego. He has helped develop real estate analytic products and tools to support financial institutions, banks and investors, including valuation models, mortgage risk product...
Following the great financial crisis of 2008, the U.S. has been experiencing one of the longest economic expansions in history. Production and consumption continue to climb higher and, as a result, industrial property construction continues to increase, as well. In particular, industrial propert...
10 Coworking Spaces that Nailed Work and Play
February 24, 2020
Previously, game developers had few options when developing their craft. They would either work locked away in their bedrooms or rent out ultra-expensive studio space in an up-and-coming part of town. But, thanks to the coworking office revolution, game developers have new choices for cooperativ...