Crown Valley Financial Plaza
26300 La Alameda, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- General Office
- 1,973 Sqft
- 70,653 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 23,091 Sqft
- 65,006 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 130,006 Sqft
- 62,882 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 9,652 Sqft
- 98,768 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 8,890 Sqft
- 72,900 Sqft
- 69,147 Sqft
- 53,155 Sqft
- Price $31.2/Sqft/Year
- City Mission Viejo
- Zip Code 92691
- Market Orange County
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 63,415 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.57 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 253
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1982
- Date Updated 05 Feb, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 220||General Office||$31.2/Sqft/Year||1,973 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Crown Valley Financial Plaza?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Crown Valley Financial Plaza?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Crown Valley Financial Plaza totals 1,973 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Crown Valley Financial Plaza is $31.2/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Crown Valley Financial Plaza?
Crown Valley Financial Plaza totals 63,415 square feet.
When was this property built?
Crown Valley Financial Plaza was built in 1982.
Mission Viejo DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 92691 is $137,316, from a total of 17,050 households. In terms of employment, there are 88.29 % white-collar and 11.71 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 92691.
- Total Population95,516
- Male Population(49.7 %) 47,461
- Female Population(50.3 %) 48,055
- Median Age45.50
- Average Household Income$141,792
- Median Household Income$118,477
- Median Income Under 25$57,077
- Median Income 25-44$132,027
- Median Income 45-64$140,888
- Median Income Over 65$80,819