Bernal Corporate Plaza II
6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- General Office
- 16,783 Sqft
- 123,063 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 48,619 Sqft
- 123,063 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 33,919 Sqft
- 108,564 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 48,285 Sqft
- 154,137 Sqft
- 15 Spaces
- 57,950 Sqft
- 117,992 Sqft
- 186,826 Sqft
- 116,737 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Pleasanton
- Neighborhood Downtown Pleasanton
- Zip Code 94566
- Market Bay Area
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 108,564 Sqft
- Lot Size 6.08 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 414
- Parking Ratio 3.82/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- LEED Gold
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2000
- Date Updated 10 Jul, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 180||General Office||Contact for pricing||3,080 Sqft|
|Suite 160||General Office||Contact for pricing||5,642 Sqft|
|Suite 250||General Office||Contact for pricing||8,061 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Bernal Corporate Plaza II?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Bernal Corporate Plaza II?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Bernal Corporate Plaza II totals 8,061 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Bernal Corporate Plaza II?
Bernal Corporate Plaza II totals 108,564 square feet.
When was this property built?
Bernal Corporate Plaza II was built in 2000.
Downtown Pleasanton DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 94566 is $202,308, from a total of 16,475 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.33 % white-collar and 6.67 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 94566.
- Total Population45,893
- Male Population(49.3 %) 22,632
- Female Population(50.7 %) 23,261
- Median Age44.20
- Average Household Income$202,308
- Median Household Income$161,204
- Median Income Under 25$43,000
- Median Income 25-44$169,780
- Median Income 45-64$198,353
- Median Income Over 65$71,577