Britannia Business Center I
4125 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- General Office
- 17,481 Sqft
- 91,154 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 18,734 Sqft
- 530,000 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 81,303 Sqft
- 83,557 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 7,467 Sqft
- 75,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 11,500 Sqft
- 63,453 Sqft
- 50,656 Sqft
- 55,588 Sqft
- Price $34.2/Sqft/Year
- City Pleasanton
- Neighborhood Hacienda Business Park
- Zip Code 94588
- Market Bay Area
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 296,913 Sqft
- Lot Size 19.34 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 1187
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1997
- Date Updated 10 Jul, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|4125 Hopyard Road #200 A||General Office||$34.2/Sqft/Year||17,481 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Britannia Business Center I?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Britannia Business Center I?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Britannia Business Center I totals 17,481 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Britannia Business Center I is $34.2/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Britannia Business Center I?
Britannia Business Center I totals 296,913 square feet.
When was this property built?
Britannia Business Center I was built in 1997.
Hacienda Business Park DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 94588 is $182,832, from a total of 13,032 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.26 % white-collar and 6.74 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 94588.
- Total Population37,253
- Male Population(47.8 %) 17,797
- Female Population(52.2 %) 19,456
- Median Age40.70
- Average Household Income$182,832
- Median Household Income$153,429
- Median Income Under 25$108,594
- Median Income 25-44$161,109
- Median Income 45-64$185,977
- Median Income Over 65$87,955