- +6 images
River North Park - Space Availability
320 W. Illinois Street, Chicago, IL 60654
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 19,600 Sqft
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1985
- Year Renovated 2019
- Date Updated Sep 08, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: A see moresee less|
|Name: B see moresee less|
- City Chicago, IL
- Neighborhood River North
- Zip Code 60654
- Market Chicago
- Prime location just two blocks off from the downtown feeder ramp and located in the heart of one of Chicago’s most affluent neighborhoods (River North).
- Newer multifamily development in the area increases density and brings with it a need for additional service-oriented uses.
- Excellent leasing opportunity at the base of a new mixed-use property with high-end amenities.
- Join co-tenants Orizzonti, UPS, Domino’s Pizza, Re’Luxe, Ora Dental Studio and Pups Pet Club.
- With the current zoning, ownership has ability to lease the remaining vacancies to a range of retail, restaurant, office and medical office tenants.
- The spaces feature flexible unit sizes and layouts for an array of potential tenants and users.
- Tenant signage opportunities available with visibility and exposure to 17,000 VPD along Grand Avenue and 21,400 VPD along Orleans Street, in addition to heavy pedestrian traffic.
- River North has approximately 127,000 residents that live within a one-mile radius of the Property featuring an average household income of $107,187.
- Approximately 645,000 daytime employees within one (1) mile of radius.
- Situated in an area with numerous completed/active new developments, demonstrating tenants desire to be part of the River North neighborhood.
- Potential to provide parking for commercial tenants.
- Conveniently located steps from the Merchandise Mart “L” station (Brown and Purple lines) as well the Grand “L” station (Red line).
- Located two (2) blocks from the Ontario Street/Ohio Street feeder ramps, providing direct access to the Kennedy Expressway (Interstate 90 and Interstate 94), other neighborhoods in the city, and the entire interstate system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at River North Park?
Currently, the largest rentable space at River North Park totals 5,977 square feet.
What is the total square footage of River North Park?
River North Park totals 19,600 square feet.
When was this property built?
River North Park was built in 1985.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.