The Von Lee - Indiana University
517 E Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408
- For Sale $8,343,545
- Property Type Retail - Strip
- Property Size 21,152 SF
- Lot Size 0.2 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 1927
- Year Renovated 2007
- Date Updated Jun 02, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Bloomington, IN
- Neighborhood Old Northeast Bloomington
- Zip Code 47408
- Market Indianapolis
- Prime College Campus Location| Located approx. 200ft from Indiana University Campus
- Premiere University| Established in 1820, IU Bloomington has45,328 students, as
- of September 2021, and is the original and largest campus of Indiana University
- E-Commerce Resistant | Leases to Indiana, Potbelly, and Noodle &Company provide e-commerce resistance by focusing on "Food & Service" tenants
- Recession-Resistant Property | Large student base as consumers has contributed to this property being Recession-proof
- Strong Demographics | More than 100,000 residents within a 5-mile radius, with a median house value of $251,971 within a 1-mile Radius
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of The Von Lee - Indiana University?
The Von Lee - Indiana University totals 21,152 square feet.
When was this property built?
The Von Lee - Indiana University was built in 1927.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.