- +7 images
535 South Upper, Lexington, KY 40508
- For Sale $252,000
- Property Type Retail
- Property Size 10,776 SF
- Date Updated Jun 03, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Lexington, KY
- Neighborhood Historic South Hill
- Zip Code 40508
- Market Lexington
- Individual retail/office condos available near UK Campus and Lexington's CBD for sale
- Customers may use any of the 62 retail/office designated parking spaces on the first floor of the attached parking garage
- 156 residential condominium units (not part of this offering) provide a built in customer base for CenterCourt’s retail/office tenants
- CenterCourt is located across from South Hill Lofts at the end of Euclid Avenue, is one block to UK's Campus and has great access to downtown Lexington
- CenterCourt enjoys the added attributes of strong demographics and a location close to Lexington’s flourishing downtown
- Several restaurants and campus oriented businesses help generate traffic in the immediate area
- Hub on Campus Lexington, a +/-273,412 SF luxury apartment complex, located across the street includes 154 units with 492 beds and a +/-20,000 SF small-format Target store, the first in Kentucky
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of CenterCourt Retail/Office?
CenterCourt Retail/Office totals 10,776 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.