5600 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115
- For Sale $33,485,000
- Property Type Retail - Freestanding
- Property Size 30,300 SF
- Lot Size 1.65 Acre
- Date Updated Aug 02, 2022
- Strong Multinational Supermarket Tenant: Whole Foods
- Investment Grade Credit Tenant Amazon, Inc. (S&P “AA”) Guarantees the Whole Foods Lease
- Recently Executed Long Term (15) Year NNN Lease Extension with Rental Increases
- Assumable low interest rate loan (2.92%)
- Affluent and Infill New Orleans Location
- The Subject Property Is One of Two Whole Foods In The City Of New Orleans
- Extremely High Store Sales Of Over $1,200 PSF
- First in Class Existing Building Retro-Fit And Design. Formerly a New Orleans Street Car and Bus Barn for decades, repurposed into neighborhood market, while retaining many of the charming elements of old New Orleans construction.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Walker's Paradise (92)
- Transit Score ® Some Transit (45)
- Bike Score ® Very Bikeable (77)
- City New Orleans, LA
- Neighborhood Riverside
- Zip Code 70115
- Market New Orleans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Whole Foods?
Whole Foods totals 30,300 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.