- +2 images
Ridgepointe Corporate Center
2700 156th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 50,376 SF
- Lot Size 2.19 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 185
- Parking Ratio 3.68/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2001
- City Bellevue, WA
- Neighborhood Northeast Bellevue
- Zip Code 98007
- Market Seattle
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in Bellevue
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Bellevue Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $43.10
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 6.11%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 1,118,967
Bellevue Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $764.79
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.3B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 8
- Property Tax in 2022 $180,744
- Market Value* $22,040,600
- Assessed Value $22,040,600
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Ridgepointe Corporate Center?
Ridgepointe Corporate Center totals 50,376 square feet.
When was this property built?
Ridgepointe Corporate Center was built in 2001.
When was Ridgepointe Corporate Center last sold?
Ridgepointe Corporate Center was last sold on 03 Aug, 2017.
What is the property tax for Ridgepointe Corporate Center?
The property tax for Ridgepointe Corporate Center in 2022 was $180,744.
What is the market value for Ridgepointe Corporate Center?
The market value* for Ridgepointe Corporate Center in 2022 was $22,040,600.
*This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales.