Please provide a location to search for

209 Commercial Real Estate Listings in Brandon, FL

Brandon, FL Commercial Inventory Breakdown

In 2022 the Brandon, FL commercial real estate market totaled 2,479,270 square feet of office spaces, 7,122,044 square feet of office spaces with retail, and 8,552,884 square feet of industrial space.

Office Spaces

Total: 2,479,270 SF

Data provided by Yardi Matrix, properties over 50k SF, includes office with retail
By square footage range:
50k to 100k SqFt 806,468 SqFt 32.53% of total office
100k to 500k SqFt 1,672,802 SqFt 67.47% of total office
By class:
Class A 1,415,550 SqFt 57.1% of total office
Class B 844,704 SqFt 34.07% of total office
Class C 219,016 SqFt 8.83% of total office


Class A office space holds a 57.1% share of the overall Brandon, FL office market, while Class B office assets make up approximately 34.07%.

Industrial

Total: 8,552,884 SF

Data provided by Yardi Matrix, properties over 50k SF
By square footage range:
50k to 100k SqFt 2,249,999 SqFt 26.31% of total industrial
100k to 500k SqFt 6,302,885 SqFt 73.69% of total industrial
By class:
Class A 2,897,799 SqFt 33.88% of total industrial
Class B 5,393,104 SqFt 63.06% of total industrial
Class C 261,981 SqFt 3.06% of total industrial
There are 6,302,885 square feet of commercial real estate properties between 100k to 500k square feet, representing 73.69% of the Brandon, FL industrial inventory. Class A assets total 2,897,799 square feet of industrial space, with an additional 5,393,104 square feet of Class B and 261,981 square feet of Class C properties.

Office Spaces with Retail

Total: 7,122,044 SF

Data provided by Yardi Matrix, properties over 50k SF
By square footage range:
50k to 100k SqFt 1,447,638 SqFt 20.33% of total office with retail
100k to 500k SqFt 4,799,851 SqFt 67.39% of total office with retail
500k to 1M SqFt 874,555 SqFt 12.28% of total office with retail

Brandon, FL Currently Available Listings & Spaces

Number of Available Listings
City Property Type Count of listings Total SF
Brandon, FL Office 13 213,374
Brandon, FL Retail 17 455,097
Brandon, FL Industrial 15 663,567
Brandon, FL Other 49 1,344,788
Ofice Icon

13

Office

Industrial Icon

15

Industrial

Retail Icon

17

Retail

Current local active listing encompass 2,676,826 square feet of commercial space for lease in . There are 13 active office listings, which amount to 213,374 square feet and account for 13% of commercial spaces on the market. Local retail availability includes 455,097 square feet across 17 listings. Current industrial offerings on the market amount to 663,567 square feet across a total of 15.

Employment in Brandon, FL

Employed Population 61,644

Employed population - Industry % Distribution

Management, business, science, and arts occupations

38%

Sales and office occupations

27%

Service occupations

16%

Production, transportation, and material moving occupations

14%

Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations

6%

In 2020, roughly 38% of a total of 61,644 employed in Brandon worked in Management, business, science, and arts occupations, followed by 27% in Sales and office occupations and 16% in Service occupations.

Income per capita $30,361  Median household income $60,359

Household income

41%

Under $50k

36%

$50k - $100k

18%

$100k - $200k

5%

Over $200k

The median household income in Brandon stands at $60,359, with per capita income at $30,361. Households earning between $50k and $100k represent 36% of the total, while those earning over $200k make up 5%. Approximately 41% of Brandon households earn less than $50k per year.

Education in Brandon, FL

High school grad or higher 91%

Bachelor's degree or higher 34%

Population by minimum level of education

9%

No degree

25%

High school

32%

Some College

23%

Bachelor's

11%

Post-grad

*Universe: Workers 25 and over

An estimated 91% of Brandon residents aged 25 or over hold a high school degree or higher. Of those, 25% are high school graduates, 32% attended some college, 23% earned a bachelor's degree, with an additional 11% holding post-graduate degrees.

Brandon, FL Demographics

As of 2020, Brandon had a total population of 116,829, with a median age of 37.80 years. Roughly 72.10% of the total population was between the ages of 16 and 64 years old.