Please provide a location to search for

71 Commercial Real Estate Listings in Bismarck, ND

Bismarck, ND Commercial Real Estate

There are currently 67 commercial listings available in Bismarck, ND. These listings include 53 commercial spaces that encompass a total of 306,551 square feet. Available commercial spaces in Bismarck, ND range in size from 809 square feet to 100,000 square feet. Off-market commercial properties located in Bismarck, ND are also available for research.

Look For Commercial Real Estate Space Near Me

Are you still looking for the commercial real estate space near you that’s perfect for your business? Browse through all available CommercialCafe listings in your area to find the right fit — the space that meets your requirements, right now and for the future. Easily compare sizes, prices, amenities and locations of commercial real estate spaces for rent near me. Expand your search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code and search our listings in any city or state to find the best fit for your needs, wherever you are in the U.S. The perfect commercial real estate space for rent near Bismarck, ND is only one search away.

Bismarck, ND Currently Available Listings & Spaces

Number of Available Listings
City Property Type Count of listings Total SF
Bismarck, ND Office 15 79,664
Bismarck, ND Retail 22 87,104
Bismarck, ND Industrial 10 120,543
Bismarck, ND Other 67 306,551
Ofice Icon

15

Office

Industrial Icon

10

Industrial

Retail Icon

22

Retail

Current local active listing encompass 593,862 square feet of commercial space for lease in Bismarck. There are 15 active office listings, which amount to 79,664 square feet and account for 13% of commercial spaces on the market. Local retail availability includes 87,104 square feet across 22 listings. Current industrial offerings on the market amount to 120,543 square feet across a total of 10.

Employment in Bismarck, ND

Employed Population 38,378

Employed population - Industry % Distribution

Management, business, science, and arts occupations

41%

Service occupations

21%

Sales and office occupations

17%

Production, transportation, and material moving occupations

12%

Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations

8%

In 2020, roughly 41% of a total of 38,378 employed in Bismarck worked in Management, business, science, and arts occupations, followed by 21% in Service occupations and 17% in Sales and office occupations.

Income per capita $36,367  Median household income $65,870

Household income

38%

Under $50k

31%

$50k - $100k

24%

$100k - $200k

7%

Over $200k

The median household income in Bismarck stands at $65,870, with per capita income at $36,367. Households earning between $50k and $100k represent 31% of the total, while those earning over $200k make up 7%. Approximately 38% of Bismarck households earn less than $50k per year.

Commuting in Bismarck, ND

Mean travel time to work 15 minutes

Means of transportation to work

83.20%

Driving alone

9.40%

Carpool

0.00%

Public transit

1.10%

Bicycle

2.80%

Walking

1.40%

Other

2.10%

Work at Home

*Universe: Workers 16 and over

The mean travel time to work in Bismarck in 2020 was 15 minutes. Around 83.20% of workers commute by Driving alone, 9.40% Carpool and 2.80% by Walking.

Education in Bismarck, ND

High school grad or higher 95%

Bachelor's degree or higher 36%

Population by minimum level of education

5%

No degree

25%

High school

34%

Some College

25%

Bachelor's

10%

Post-grad

*Universe: Workers 25 and over

An estimated 95% of Bismarck residents aged 25 or over hold a high school degree or higher. Of those, 25% are high school graduates, 34% attended some college, 25% earned a bachelor's degree, with an additional 10% holding post-graduate degrees.

Bismarck, ND Demographics

As of 2020, Bismarck had a total population of 74,632, with a median age of 35.90 years. Roughly 64.80% of the total population was between the ages of 16 and 64 years old.